Cosa Smart Radiator Control
With Cosa Smart Radiator Control, you can manage your radiator on your mobile phone even if you are not at home and save money.
How Cosa Works?
Cosa is a mobile controlled smart thermostat that saves up to 30% from utility consumption while controlling your heater, radiator, and air conditioner according to your preferences with its smart features.
A house can overheat during the daytime if a room thermostat is not used. A room thermostat can prevent unnecessary energy loss by keeping the temperature of a house constant. Cosa, unlike a regular room thermostat, can help you to save on energy while you are sleeping or out of the home with the help of its smart modes and easy to use user interface.
Cosa Radiator Control
- Ideal for homes with share meters and thermostatic valves.
- It is installed instead of your existing thermostatic valves. It is very easy to assemble.
- A total of 6 valves can be connected to the Cosa Internet Bridge and you can manage the temperature of the house room by room.
- The package includes Cosa Internet Bridge, 1 Smart Valve, necessary cable for installation, batteries required for the valve, and 3 types of valve adapters.
Cosa Radiator and Wireless Heater Control
- Ideal for houses with combi boilers.
- It is installed instead of your thermostatic valves. It is very easy to assemble. If old type valves are used instead of thermostatic valves, valve caps should be replaced with thermostatic valve caps.
- A total of 6 valves can be connected to the Cosa Wireless Heater Unit and the temperature of the house can be managed room by room.
- The package includes a Cosa Wireless Heater Unit, 1 Smart Valve, cables required for assembly, batteries required for the valve, and 3 types of valve adapters.
Cosa Radiator Valve
- Package includes 1 Smart Valve, required batteries, and 3 types of valve adapters.
-Cosa Smart Radiator Control or Cosa Smart Radiator and Wireless Heater Control can be purchased in addition to products.