Sales Manager (Global)
Who we are ?
Founded in Istanbul Technical University Energy Technocity in 2013, Nuvia enables energy efficiency and comfort in residentials by serving directly to consumers with the Cosa brand, or through HVAC manufacturers and energy utilities with the Nuvia brand.
Nuvia’s residential energy management Iot platform serves as a base to provide hardware, connectivity, cloud and application services for control of various heating and cooling systems at residentials.
Whom we’re looking for?
- Identify new partners and manage existing accounts for each country
- Identify customer needs and present our products and services to potential B2B clients/partners
- Close deals, and organize all commercial agreements and operations with the help of sales operation teams.
- Willing to work with a bonus system based on sales goals.
- Recommend and support acquisition and retention activities of each partner
- Build long lasting relationships with senior management of partners
- Report on global sales and business development results
- Follow up latest trends and competition in smart energy management
- Develop and lead strategy based on market analysis and customer insights
- Collaborate with the sales team in Turkey to share best practices and support a cohesive sales approach
Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation globally.
- Four year BA/BS university degree.
- +5 years of corporate sales / channel sales experience with a proven track record
- Work experience as a Sales Manager internationally is preferred
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid presentation skills.
- No military obligation for male candidates.